Jeff Harrington is a business and real estate attorney whose niche is international companies and investors. Mr. Harrington has been recognized by Thomson Reuters (Westlaw) as an expert in real estate law and has made numerous TV and radio appearances (see clips here).
Mr. Harrington’s extensive educational background and training include the following:
- University of San Diego School of Law – Jeff took his undergraduate law degree at this top-tier law school in his native Southern California, where he received a merit scholarship throughout the course of his studies.
- Universidad del Salvador – a private law school in Buenos Aires, Argentina where Jeff studied international business law.
- Clifford Chance, Barcelona – the largest international law firm in the world recruited Jeff for a highly-competitive internship at its Barcelona office. Jeff received a special mention for his collaboration with a firm partner in publishing an international tax treatise.
- Ecole de Droit de la Sorbonne – the famous Parisian university where Jeff studied international law and French language.
- Universitat de Barcelona – the prestigious university in the northeast corner of Spain where Jeff studied international tax law and international corporate law.
- San Diego State University – the fifth largest university in California where Jeff completed post-graduate studies in applied linguistics. Also, prior to becoming a lawyer, Jeff taught as a Lecturer with SDSU’s Rhetoric and Writing Department for many years.
- California State University, Bakersfield – the university where Jeff completed his Masters degree in English, after which he began his first career as a professor of English.
- Universidad de Santiago de Compostela – an ancient, venerable university in the northwest corner of Spain (terminus of the famous pilgrimage to Santiago) where Jeff completed post-graduate studies and learned Spanish.
- California State University, Bakersfield – the university where Jeff completed his undergraduate studies.
- University of Hawai’i – university on the Big Island of Hawai’i where Jeff studied language as an undergraduate.
Mr. Harrington was recruited out of law school by a well-known international law firm in Miami. In 2008, after three years of working in business and real estate law in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, Jeff moved to West Palm Beach and founded Harrington Law Associates.
Under Mr. Harrington’s stewardship, the firm has established Florida case precedent in no fewer than a dozen appellate cases over the past 10 years. The firm has established multiple offices and received significant media attention. Moreover, Mr. Harrington has been a frequent guest speaker and published author.
The rest of the story can be read here.